Pool Party Reservation
East Orlando Sanctuary HOA, Inc.
**Cabana/Pool Party Rules **
1. A member in good standing must sponsor the party. The member must be present at all times during party. It is agreed and understood that the sponsoring member will be responsible for any damages sustained to the Cabana by him/herself, or his/her guests. The sponsoring member agrees to hold the HOA harmless in the event of any injury to the member, guest, which may occur as a consequence of the party.
2. Hours available for Cabana/pool party are 9:00AM to 3:00 PM each party should be for no more than a total of 3 hours.
3. Reservations must be submitted at least 7 days prior to party. A refundable deposit of $50 is required; this check will be held and returned if the provisions of this agreement are met. A Board member will inspect the grounds before and after the party. The Cabana/pool and outside grounds must be returned to the condition in which you found them by 3:00 PM. If additional clean up or maintenance is required, a charge will be deducted from your deposit. If there are any complaints about noise, or if the sponsoring member is not present, your deposit may be forfeited.
4. A party cannot be scheduled or held without a check made out to East Orlando Sanctuary HOA attached to the completed form.
5. NO Alcoholic beverages are permitted. Intoxicated persons shall not be admitted to, nor permitted to remain at the Pool/Cabana.
6. All beverages must be in plastic containers, and consumption must take place at least 10 feet from pool.
7. No barbecue grilling, or balloons allowed
8. We require the following number of adult chaperones be present at all times during children's parties:
- Children between age 0 and 13 - 1 adult for every 4 children
- Children between ages 14 to 18 - 1 adult for every 6 children
9. All applicable pool rules must be observed at all times.
10. The maximum number of party attendees is 20